Thanksgiving has come and gone and now ’tis the season for the obligatory news story about the upcoming office Christmas party. Some news stories mourn the departure of the office Christmas party while others want you to simply "survive" it. (Ok, you know what this post really is… an excuse to embed a clip from The Office.)
- Lampshade alter: Surviving the company party [Eve Tahmincioglu at MSNBC.com]
- The End of the Office Holiday Party [Joel Stein at Bloomberg Businessweek]
- Nine ways to survive the office Christmas party [Josie Chun at CareerFAQ]
- Office gatherings don’t have to be awkward, says expert [Sharon Lem at Toronto Sun]
- Businesses break with tradition for holiday parties [Erin Madison at Great Falls Tribune]
- How to avoid mistletoe mishaps [Bridget Smith at New Zealand Herald]
(c) Copyright 2010 Brett A. Emison
Brett Emison is currently a partner at Langdon & Emison, a firm dedicated to helping injured victims across the country from their primary office near Kansas City. Mainly focusing on catastrophic injury and death cases as well as complex mass tort and dangerous drug cases, Mr. Emison often deals with automotive defects, automobile crashes, railroad crossing accidents (train accidents), trucking accidents, dangerous and defective drugs, defective medical devices.
Comments for this article are closed.